State Bank Of India Probationary Officer (PO) Requirement 2018-2000 Posts-Apply Online Till-13 May 2018:–State Bank Of India (Sbi) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Total-2000 Posts. Probationary Officer (PO) vacancies. Any Eligible Indian Citizens can apply for Sbi vacancies. Those candidate who Interested in SBI PO vacancies, May apply online Till Last Date-13-05-2018.Complete Sbi requirement 2018 Detail like selection process, educational qualification, age limit, application fee & how to apply are given below Kindly read carefully Before apply.
Advertisement Noticed no–CRPD/PO/01/2018-2019
Last Date Of Application:-13th May 2018
Total No.Of Vacancy-2000 posts
(Gen-1010 Posts,OBC-540 Posts,SC-300 Posts,ST-150 Posts)
Job Locations:-Anywhere in India
Posts Name wise vacancy –
Probationary Officer (PO) (Total post-2000)
Required Eligibility Criteria for Sbi Requirement -2018
Age Limit:-Age of Candidate must be between 21-30 Year for the post of Assistant engineer, Age of Candidate will be counted as on 01-04-2018.
Upper Age Limit Relaxations:-
3year for OBC candidate,5year for sc/st and physical handicap candidate.
Educational Qualifications for Sbi Vacancy:-
Candidate Must Have Graduation degree in any discipline From any recognized University or any other equivalent degree.
- Rupees 600/- Application fee required( Including all charges )for General ,OBC Candidates
- Rupee 100/- Application fee required (including all charges) Fro SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
How To Pay Application Fee:-
- Eligible Applicant have to pay required Application fee Through Online mode of payment Only By using Debit card/Credit card or Net banking.
Complete Selection Process of SBI Po Vacancy 2018:-
There is Three phase For selection of Sbi Po.
Phase I:-Objective Type preliminary examination of 100 Marks contain Objective question of 100 mark and exam will be conduct by online mode.
Phase II :-Objective type (Total 250 Marks) Main examination, contain of objective type question Test-200 Marks and 50 Marks Descriptive Test
Phase III :-Interview will be 30 Marks, Group exercise 20 marks.
Final Process of Selection-Final merit list will be prepared for mark obtained in Phase –II and Phase –III exam only . Candidate will select On the basis of this merit list.
How To Apply for Sbi Requirement 2018:-
Step By Step Application Process:-
Important Dates To Remember:-
- Online Application and fee payment start Date:-21 March 2018
- Last Date of Fee payment and online applicaton:13-05-2018
- Admit card/Call letter/hall ticket Download date for Preliminary exam training:-28th may 2018 onwards
- Pre Exam Training Date :-18-23 June 2018
- Date of Result of Exam conduct online:-Preliminary 15th July 2018
- Date of main Online examination:-20-08-2018
- Date of Result Declaraton for main exam-20-08-2018
- Date of download of Interview call letter :-01-09-2018
- Date of Group Exercise and Interview-24-09-2018 to 12-10-2018
- Final Result Declaration Date:-01-11-2018
Some Important Informative links:-
OfficialHome page of Sbi:- Click Here
Advertisement Details:- Click Here
Online Application Link:- Click Here