Post:- Indian Airforce AFCAT 02/2020 Exam Date
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of AFCAT 02/2020 New Exam Date.
AFCAT 02/2020 New Exam Date Notification
- Application Begin: 15/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14/07/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 14/07/2020
AFCAT 02/2020 New Exam Date Application Fee
- AFCAT Entry: 250/- for All Candidates
- NCC Special Entry : 0/-
- Metrology Entry : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online.
AFCAT 02/2020 New Exam Date Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20years
- Maximum Age Male: 26years
- Maximum Age Female: 26years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
AFCAT 02/2020 New Exam Date Admit Card
- Exam Date: 03-04 October 2020
- Admit Card Available: September 2020
AFCAT 02/2020 Eligibility/Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level / B.E / B.Tech Course
- Aeronautical Engineering Electronics: 10+2 Intermediate Minimum 60% Marks in Physics and Math and Minimum 4 Year Graduation / Integrated PG Degree in Engineering / Technology
- Aeronautical Engineering Mechanical: Candidates with Minimum 60% Marks Each in Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 Level and 4 Year Engineering / Technology Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or Equivalent Degree
- NCC Air Wing Senior Division ’C’ certificate and Other Details as per Flying Branch Eligibility
- For Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
AFCAT 02/2020 Salary
As per Government Norm.
AFCAT 02/2020 Vacancy
|Entry Type||Branch Name|
|Ground Duty Technical|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying|
|Metrology Entry||Ground Duty Non Technical|
Tips to Get Job Easily
- Candidate must read the official notification properly from the Official website.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, click on the above link or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education, and fee.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, then fill the form and attach all your documents carefully.
- Now Submit your form if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the given address.
- Now keep your eyes on the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem kindly comment on the post given below.