Post:- Bihar BTSC Medical Online Form 2020 Apply For Various Post
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020. BTSC Department is inviting all eligible candidates to apply for the 3270 various posts online.
BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 29/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply: 28/10/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/10/2020
BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 Application Fee
- GEN/ OBC / EWS :560/-
- SC / ST / PH / :50/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode
BTSC Medical Officer Online Form 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Female: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation According To Norms
BTSC Medical Officer 2020 Admit Card
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||1502|
|Ayush Physician Ayurvedic||126|
|Homeopathic Medical Officer||894|
|Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||622|
|Ayush Physician (Unani)||50|
BTSC Medical Officer various post Eligibility/Qualification 2020
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or Master of Surgery in Ayurveda
- Ayush Physician Ayurvedic: Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery or Master of Surgery in Ayurveda
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or Doctorate of Medicine in Homoeopathy
- Ayush Physician (Homeopathic): Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery or Doctorate of Medicine in Homoeopathy
- Unani Medical Officer: Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery, 2M.S (Unani) M.D. (Unani)
- Ayush Physician (Unani): Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery, 2M.S (Unani) M.D. (Unani)
BTSC Medical Officer 2020 Salary
- According to government norms.
|SARKARI NAUKRI OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|PRIVATE COMPANY JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|POLICE JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|RAILWAY JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|BANK JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
Tips for getting Job Easily
- Candidate Should read the official notification properly from the Official website Or Given Detail.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, You have to apply for it for Online by reading all the information carefully.
- Register yourself like all your details personal education, and fee.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, read all documents carefully and fill the form very carefully.
- Submit your form Carefully if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the Proper Given address.
- Now keep Checking the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If still facing any problem please comment on the post given below