Post:- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(Ltd) Recruitment 2020
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of DMRC Recruitment 2020. DMRC Recruitment is inviting all eligible candidates to apply for 02 vacancies.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 21/10/2020
- Last For Apply: 26/11/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment Online: N/A
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- GEN / OBC : 00/-
- SC / ST / EWS : 00/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode: N/A
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation According to Rules
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
DMRC Assitant Manager(LAND) Post Vacancy 2020
DMRC Post Eligibility/Qualification 2020
|Assistant Manager||Candidates must have a Regular(Full-Time) Bachelors Degree with a Minimum 60% marks from any recognized university of India.|
DMRC Recruitment Salary 2020
|Assistant Manager||AsPer DMRC Rules.|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SARKARI NAUKRI OF THIS WEEK|
|PRIVATE COMPANY JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|POLICE JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|RAILWAY JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|BANK JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
Top Govt Jobs 2020
|Prasar Bharati Recruitment|
Jobs by Qualification
|Jobs for 10th Pass|
|Jobs for 12th Pass|
|Latest Government Jobs|
|Jobs After Graduation|
|Call Centre Jobs|
Tips for getting Job Easily
- The candidate Should read the official notification properly from the Official website Or Given Detail.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, You have to apply for it for Online by reading all the information carefully.
- Register yourself with all your details personal education, and fee.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, read all documents carefully and fill the form very carefully.
- Submit your form Carefully if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the Proper Given address.
- Now keep Checking the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If still facing any problem please comment on the post given below