Post:- IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 03 Officer Vacancies
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020.
IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 23/08/2020
- Last Date For Apply Online: 1/09/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment:1/09/2020
IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- Gen- 400/-
- SC / ST 200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
IIM Shillong Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18Years
- Maximum Age Male: 55years
- Maximum Age Female: 55Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Government Rules.
IIM Shillong Recruitment 202o Admit Card
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
IIM Shillong Recruitment Eligibility/Qualification
- Chief Administrative Officer: Master’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks + Minimum 15 years experience.
- Audit Officer: Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India. Minimum 07 years experience.
- Accreditation Officer: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with first class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, with very good academic record throughout. However, in exceptional cases of candidates with relevant experience, the Ph.D. requirement may be relaxed.
IIM Shillong Recruitment Salary
Chief Administrative Officer: Level-14 -Initial Basic Pay ₹ 144200/-
Audit Officer: Level-11 -Initial Basic Pay ₹ 67700/-
Accreditation Officer: Level-10 Initial Basic ₹ 70,900/-
IIM Shillong Recruitment Vacancy
|Chief Administrative Officer||01|
Tips to Get Job Easily
- Candidate must read the official notification properly from the Official website.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, click on the above link or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education, and fee.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, then fill the form and attach all your documents carefully.
- Now Submit your form if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the given address.
- Now keep your eyes on the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem kindly comment on the post given below.