Post:-Junior Stenographer, Steno Typist and Various Post Online Application 2020
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of JK High Court Recruitment 2020. Jammu and Kashmir High Court are inviting all eligible candidates to apply for the 28 various posts online.
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 21/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply: 12/10/2020
- Last Date Fee Payment: 12/10/2020
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- General / OBC / : 360/-
- SC / ST / PH/ : NIL/-
- All Category Female: NA/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode
JK High Court Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Senior Stenographer: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Junior Stenographer: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Steno Typist: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Compositor: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Electrician: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Driver II: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
- Driver I: Between 18 Years to 40 Years
JK High Court 2020 Admit Card
- Exams: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
JK High Court Eligibility/Qualification 2020
- Senior Stenographer: Graduate with Diploma in Stenography
- Junior Stenographer: Graduate with Diploma in Stenography
- Steno Typist: Any Degree
- Compositor: Any Degree
- Electrician : 10 + 2 with Diploma in Electrician
- Driver II: Driving License with Middle Pass
- Driver I: Driving License with Middle Pass
JK High Court Recruitment Salary
- As per Government Norm.
JK High Court Vacancy 2020
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|SARKARI NAUKRI OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|PRIVATE COMPANY JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|POLICE JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|RAILWAY JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
|BANK JOBS OF THIS WEEK||VIEW All|
Tips for getting Job Easily
- Candidate Should read the official notification properly from the Official website Or Given Detail.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, You have to apply for it for Online by reading all the information carefully.
- Register yourself like all your details personal education, and fee.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, read all documents carefully and fill the form very carefully.
- Submit your form Carefully if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the Proper Given address.
- Now keep Checking the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If still facing any problem please comment on the post given below