Post:-SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level(10+2) Recruitment 2020
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020. Staff Selection Commission CHSL is inviting all eligible candidates to apply for 5000 vacancies.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 06/11/2020
- Last For Apply: 15/11/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 17/11/2020
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- GEN / OBC/ : 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-Serviceman : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation According to Rules
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
- Exam Date: 12-27/April/2021
CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level(10+2) Vacancy 2020
|Lower Division Clerk(LDK)/Junior Secretariat Assistant(JSA)||5000|
|Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant(SA)||”|
|Data Entry Operator(DEO)||”|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Eligibility/Qualification 2020
|10+2 Passed From Any Recognized Board Of India.|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Salary 2020
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SARKARI NAUKRI OF THIS WEEK|
|PRIVATE COMPANY JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|POLICE JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|RAILWAY JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
|BANK JOBS OF THIS WEEK|
Top Govt Jobs 2020
Jobs by Qualification
|Jobs for 10th Pass|
|Jobs for 12th Pass|
|Latest Government Jobs 2020|
|Jobs After Graduation|
|Call Centre Jobs 2020|
Tips for getting Job Easily
- The candidate Should read the official notification properly from the Official website Or Given Detail.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, You have to apply for it for Online by reading all the information carefully.
- Register yourself with all your details personal education, and fee.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, read all documents carefully and fill the form very carefully.
- Submit your form Carefully if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the Proper Given address.
- Now keep Checking the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If still facing any problem please comment on the post given below