Post:-UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 Exam Schedule
Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Online Form, Application Fee, Vacancy Detail, and Full Notification of UPSC IES/ISS Exam Schedule 2020
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Schedule 2020 Notification
- Application Begin: 10/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply: 30/06/2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 30/06/2020
- Exam Date: 16/18 October 2020
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Schedule 2020 Application Fee
- General / OBC / : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH: 0/-
- All Category Female: 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Schedule 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Male: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Female: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPSC IES/ISS 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Card: Available in October 2020
UPSC IES/ISS 2020 Eligibility/Qualification
- Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics
UPSC Various Post Salary
- As per Government Norm.
UPSC Vacancy 2020
|Indian Statistical Service ISS||47|
Tips for getting Job Easily
- Candidate Should read the official notification properly from the Official website Or Given Detail.
- If this is an Online Vacancy, You have to apply for it for Online by reading all the information carefully.
- Register yourself like all your details personal education, and fee.
- If this is an Offline Vacancy, read all documents carefully and fill the form very carefully.
- Submit your form Carefully if the vacancy is Online or if the vacancy is Offline send it to the Proper Given address.
- Now keep Checking the website for updating the Admit Card or Exam Date.
- If still facing any problem please comment on the post given below